Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Room 101 2.20.2008



Okay, guys beware...I'm going to rant about girl stuff!
I detest menstrual cramps. I mean, I know why we have them and how much worse it could be without them, but they are more than a minor annoyance. My cylce in itself is just a heck of a MAJOR annoyance. I am one of the lucky women who have water retention, hormonal acne, backache, headache, irritability, lightheadedness and nausea.
When I feel severe pain, I drink ginger tea, load up on Motrin or Alieve and break out my ever-helpful heating pad. The hubby often massages my back with baby oil and it helps wonderfully. Sometimes I work out, but only after a few days into my cycle. The first few days I soak in warm water for 15-20 minutes and whine and complain.
GOD! I LOVE being a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

BHB said...

You poor poor petal xxx xxx let's banish those crappy symptoms and lock 'em up where they can't get to us

Anonymous said...

Sending good healing vibes your way.
(((hugs)))
Frances

Melanie said...

Isn't it fun?

I have an award for you at Livin' With Me. Stop by and pick it up.

Unknown said...

Arghh!!

Water retention.
I remember that.
Wanting to wear that one special ring...noop.
Wanting to wear those shoes..noop.
Puffy face...

No wonder some women get cranky.

Hugggsss