Wednesday, February 06, 2008






Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. The title of this meme refers to the location in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four within which, for each person, is the worst fear they can imagine. Appropriately, this is supposedly named after a conference room at BBC Broadcasting House where Orwell used to sit through tedious meetings.




This is my first trip into Room 101 so I'm going to put in something that just annoys me.

I take that back, I'll put in someTHING that makes me nausous. I really don't like Paris Hilton.
She's a spoiled, celebrity who gives woman a bad name. With her antics, womankind have regressed horribly. I just don't see what the facination with her is. Is it simply because she can't seem, even with all that money, to keep her clothes on?
Ugghhhh.....now I'm going to go take a shower. Just thinking about her makes me scared I've been exposed to something I wouldn't want.....

0 comments: