Monday, February 18, 2008


What do you order when you eat Chinese food? I am a vegetarian, so I usually get mixed vegetables with tofu. I also only get white rice and veggie spring rolls.


How much have you controlled the course your life has taken? Not much, I'm afraid. Everyday mundane things seem to be the only things I have control over. The big stuff I let God control, because He doesn't make mistakes and is perfect, regardless.


Whose opinion do you value when deciding how to vote? I usually don't follow someone else's opinion when it comes to politics. I am personal when it comes to this aspect of being an American.

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I agree with your political answer.
:-)

Unknown said...

They have great veggie spring rolls here.

Hugs

Mine can be found ::here::

She-Schenker said...

We definitely agree on that last question. =))

Melanie said...

Most definitely a good thing to make your own political choices.

Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me