Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jen's Meme Extravaganza

Since I've been "under the weather" lately, I've decided to do several memes in one post to get back "on the wagon:



How did you celebrate your last birthday? I celebrated this past year's birthday in Panama City with the love of my life, "the hubby".
What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? I can't remember. Probably a tube of lipstick (since I adore lipstick).

What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become? She would think I'm a "stick in the mud". She would also be shocked that my hair is shoulder length and that I'm almost 30 and not a mother yet.





Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Topic: Gotta Love Emails

How many email accounts do you have? I have two email accounts. One is my primary email account and the other is a back-up account.

How often do you check these accounts? I check my primary account everyday and my back-up account about once a week.
What was one of the best or worst emails you have ever got? The worst would be a fake ebay hacker who tried to steal my account info. The ebay guys got him. The best emails are from loved ones just telling me "hi" and that I'm loved.






1.) Ocean's Eleven

2.) A Star is Born

3.) North By Northwest

4.) No Country For Old Men

5.) The Reanimator

6.) St. Elmo's Fire

7.) The Magnifient Seven

8.) Sophie's Choice

9.) The French Connetion

10.) Chinatown

Next week: 10 Favorite Drinks





"In the Park"




Wednesday Mind Hump

Hello everyone! Today on the Hump, we'll do a this-or-that:


Ice in your drink, or no ice? Ice in (according to the drink!)

Shoes or barefoot? Barefoot

Newspapers or online news? Online News

Zoos or amusement parks? Zoos
Baseball or football? FOOTBALL! Go Colts!

Movies or TV? I prefer t.v.





I detest sinus infections. I've had one for almost a week and I have never been so sick of "snot" in my life. I had a headache, runny eyes, stopped up ears and nose. A sore throat, sneezing, coughing and a general sense of unwell-being. I was in a fog of Vick's vapo-rub, tissues and Ny Quil. Not to mention cough drops, juice and enough herbal tea to drown England!


I, for one, think any sickness involving "snot" should be banished to Room 101!

Well, that's all the memes I can think to do. If I missed any, I do 'em next week. Whooooo! I'm tired now.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Thanks for mind humping!

Melanie said...

Wow- you did have a lot of catching up to do!!

I get a lot of sinus infections, so I totally understand how awful they are. Hope you're feeling better!

BHB said...

I an sooooo gonna make sure snot don't get outta the room!
Thanks for sharing (your memes, not your snot !!)