Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins 01/25/08



1. Cuddling makes me happy.

2. I would like some chocolate, please.

3. Ketchup tastes SO good!

4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week because it's a "goof-off" day.

5. My eyes are my best feature.

6. We could learn so much from our past mistakes.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include watching the back of my hubby's head as he plays his video game, ALL DAY and Sunday, I want to go down to the country and visit loved ones!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I've been craving ketchup lately, no idea why!

Welcome back, and enjoy your weekend!

MommaBoo said...

Ummmm love it! What's better than liquified tomatoes?

Thank you & I hope to. You, too!

Kwizgiver said...

What movie did you watch?

;-)

MommaBoo said...

cute.....

Happy weekend!

Shari said...

Hope you get the opportunity to go to the country. I am currently in the city, but I head back to my home in the country on Sunday. Yes. We should all do better paying more attention to our past mistakes.