Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Well, All of you poor souls out there who read this blog are going to be disappointed.



I'll be taking some time off until after the new year. I haven't been faithful to my blogging lately and I am sorry for that. I believe after things settle down a bit, after the new year, I will have more time to devote to "O So Mo Love".



To you, faithfuls readers, I'll be gone for a bit, but I'll be back...promise!



So long, and my prayers for YOUR happy holidays and blessed times with family and friends!



PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

13 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, i do hope you'll keep in touch. you have my email, right??????

Karina said...

Well, you have to take care of you Jennie! Have a great holiday season and we'll see you in the New Year!!

Debs said...

NO this can't be. What will I do?

Take a good break. :) You deserve it.

That time of year again.

Keep in touch ;)

Hugs

Melanie said...

I'll miss you and all of your sweet comments! But- I understand. If it's no longer fun, it's time for a break.

Enjoy your holidays!!

Jannis said...

I will miss you.

Debs said...

I hope you are doing fine. :D

qualcosa di bello said...

oh i will miss you! but you must do that which is necessary...may you have a beautiful, joyful, blessed Christmas & new year!

see you in '08
XXOO

Unknown said...

I miss you.
Hope you've had a great thanksgiving.

Big hugggss

A Slice of My Life said...

I'm working on Christmas cards and just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you!

Kathleen said...

I know what you mean. I haven't been very active either. Happy Holidays and hope to see you again in the new year.

Karina said...

Happy New Year Jennie! Just dropping in to check up on you. Hoping you had a wonderful holiday season and that you are doing well.

HUGS

Anonymous said...

happy new year!!!!

May it be a far better year than the years past.

One step nearer to you coming back.

Huggsss!!!!

Melanie said...

Well, the new year has come and gone and you're still not here. I hope you're coming back. I miss you :(

Livin' With Me