Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Fill-In #45


1. Plans and schedules are great, if and when I follow them!


2. I'm happy when things are going my way.


3. The last thing I drank was a glass of water.


4. One of the most valuable things in my life is spiritual=my relationship with God material=my bridal set.


5. I like Roma tomatoes on my pizza.


6. Dear November, thank you for "hosting" Thanksgiving. It is a holiday I enjoy so much!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to whatever Mike wants to do, tomorrow my plans include see previous answer and Sunday, I want to after church, watch football!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love Thanksgiving too!

Good answers.

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, my gosh, I like tomatoes on my pizza, too--although i didn't specify roma...

:-)

Debs said...

I love Thanksgiving too. The parades on TV and FOOD. :D

I wanted you to know, I received the goodies you sent me. TY TY TY TY TY TY. I love them all. You are too sweet!! :D If you were here I would give you a huge hug. :D

Anonymous said...

I like Thanksgiving too.
Nothing like turkey with all the trimmings - yum!
Hope you are doing well.
Sending bloglove,
Frances