Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump


My computer won't load pics today, so go HERE if you'd like to partcipate.

Greetings to all humpers! Today is Tuxedo Day

1. Name three people you'd like to see in a tuxedo. "The Hubby", George Clooney & Peyton Manning.

2. Black tux or white tux - which do you prefer? I prefer black. I'm an old-fashioned girl, I guess. Plus, "The Hubby" wore a black one in our wedding. He was so handsome......

3. According to ZZ Top, every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. If you're a woman, which sharp dressed man are you crazy about? If you're a man, which sharp dressed lady are you crazy about? I'm all woman and I like Justin Timberlake. He's always so sexy in his videos.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love to see a sharp dressed man too!!

Russ said...

Thanks for humping. George Clooney is a popular choice so far, and JT definitely cleans up well.