Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday Twosome


Two most ridiculous “news” stories: Oscar DeLa Hoya's fishnet pictures and Dancing With The Stars crap. I mean, who really cares about that stuff with all the horrors we have in this world?

Two most annoying TV shows’ season premieres: "Chuck" and "DWTS".

Two compliments people gave you: "You look nice today." and "I want you to be the mother of my babies."

Two compliments you gave to people: "I'm so proud of you." and "You are my hero!"

Two “random acts of kindness” you performed: I paid for the person behind me's order at McDonald's (because someone did it for me a few months ago at Dairy Queen) and I held a woman's baby while she loaded her groceries in her car. (Honestly, I enjoyed holding that baby, so I don't know if I would consider it an "act of kindness".)

1 comments:

Debs said...

You are such a sweet person. I need to do more random acts of kindness.

Paying for someone's food that is behind you is a very cool idea. :)

Holding babies are so fun.

I hope you get your baby soon. :)