Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #113




Thirteen "Family Guy" Quotes

Family Guy is my favorite animated show.

These quotes are from all characters (mostly Stewie) and are in no particular order:
"Oh, how ruthlessly absurd!"
"Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says ooooooo."
"Forecast for tomorrow; a few sprinkles of genius with a chance of doom!"
"Come, ice cream. Come to my mouth. How dare you disobey me!"
"Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside."
"Giggity giggity goo! "
"What the deuce? "
"Victory is mine!"
"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here? "
"I love it more than I love taffy... and I'm a man who loves his taffy."
"No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you."
"Ha ha. Oh, this is so good it just HAS to be fattening."
"Oh I feel so delightfully white trash. Mommy, I want a mullet."

11 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

my crazy boys sure enjoyed this list!

and even though i don't watch any tv but csi, i thought it was a quite funny list!

Hootin Anni said...

I like the giggity giggity goo!!

[also, share some of the junior mints? I love those]

Mine's posted, wanna take some time and drop by? I'd love to have you visit.

MommaBoo said...

Thanks ladies!

Family Guy can be raunchy, but I still enjoy it.

It's a gulity pleasure.

Happy Thursday!

Karina said...

I've never actually watched Family Guy, but can see from the quotes it would probably be a show I'd enjoy!

Addicted to crafting said...

I'm not a family guy fan myself but I've enjoyed reading your TT! Mine's up, 13 things I'm grateful for...

Debs said...

I use to be a closet Family Guy fan. Now I am out and admit I like this show.

Love the quotes...and I can picture the episodes in my head. :D

Special K ~Toni said...

I sometimes watch this show- and laugh my ass off! My T13 is up at AF Wife

Anonymous said...

those are hilarious---I haven't watched that show in ages (my husband isn't keen on it) but now I'm thinking I need to watch it again. i love stewie...

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this show but maybe I should keep an eye out for it.

MommaBoo said...

To all of you that have seen it...isn't it awesome?

For those who haven't, it's awesome, REALLY!

Thanks for your comments, all!

pussreboots said...

I always forget that show is on but when I do happen to catch it I enjoy it. It's so off the wall. :D Happy TT.