Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Fill-In #41


1. Once upon a time I wanted to be an actress, but no longer.

2. I was screaming and laughing my who-ha off last night at a commerical I saw .

3. I enjoy drinking white tea and ginger.

4. Way down yonder on the Chatahoochie...It gets hotter than a hoochie-coochie.

5. Keys are cumbersome sometimes; locks keep my stuff safe.

6. Have you seen my tippie toes? They're so cute!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to "date night", tomorrow my plans include going to walk n wag and Sunday, I want to go to my nephew's first birthday party!

6 comments:

Janet said...

I know that fill in on #4 is from a country song...is it Alan Jackson? I used to hear it when I lived in Japan, and for some reason, almost every time I drove over a set of train tracks on base (in Japan, on base or off, ALL vehicles must stop at ALL train tracks).

Thanks for playing and have lots of fun this weekend!

MommaBoo said...

yep and I don't listen to country music so that's the only line I know!

People should stop at railroads, but not all do.

Happy weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

Which commercial for # 2? And how's your tippie toe??

:-)

MommaBoo said...

Kwizgiver: It was a commerical with a flying car...I think flying cars are 'da bomb!

Anywho, my tippie is much better. Thank you so much for asking. I'm FINALLY outta the boot.

YAY!

Debs said...

Love your list. You are such a hoot. :)

MommaBoo said...

Thank you, Debs....

Hoot...Hoot!