Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been gone FOREVER!


I hurt my hand on the 15th, so I was outta commission for a week. Then, "The Hubby" took me to Panama City Beach, Florida for my birthday last week. (YAY!) My
Great Aunt Rebecca died on my birthday and I had my stitches (which didn't heal correctly) taken out Friday.
Needless to say, I'm behind in visiting/commenting and I have to discipline myself to get back into blogging. I apologize for being M.I.A., but like last time, I have a good excuse!
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. They all really helped!

If your interested, here's my hand. Left with stitches Tuesday (16th) morning. Right, without stitches Sunday evening (28th).




6 comments:

Debs said...

Ouch your poor hand. Glad to see you back. Sorry for your loss.

Take care of yourself. ;)

Karina said...

Ouch! Looks painful girl! Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about your great aunt :(.

Hope you had a blast on your vacay to celebrate your birthday! Happy Belated!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back.
Sending lots of bloglove and good vibes your way.
Frances

pussreboots said...

Ow ow ow ow. Welcome back. And ow.

Kwizgiver said...

Ouch, ouch ouch ouch and OUCH!!!!!!!

It's so nice to see you back in action.

You were missed, more than you'd believe.

xoxo
Allison

Melanie said...

I did not need to see that. Now I am all light headed.

Glad you're back. I for one have MISSED YOU!!!