Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump


Greetings, humpers! Today is Tool Day on the Mind Hump. Tools are all around us, so tell me your favorite or most used . . .


1. Kitchen tool: I use the microwave, blender, food processor, toaster, rice steamer, toaster oven, stand mixer, etc.

2. Computer/Internet tool: cable modem, all-in-one printer/scanner/copier, cpu, monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc.

3. Relaxation tool: I don't have any relaxation tools. T.V. and books, I guess.

4. Organizational tool: laundry sorter, bookshelves, scrapbook shelves/organizer, shoe sorter, etc.

5. "Tool" tool (things you'd buy at a hardware store): Hammer, drill, screwdrivers, leaf blower, etc.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Thanks for humping. Sounds like you know your tools!

MommaBoo said...

Yeah, I'm really the only one around here who uses them, so I guess I know 'em pretty well.