Wednesday, September 12, 2007


15 Minutes Of Fame Day


1. Have you ever been famous for anything? If so, what did you do to become famous? Nope. I'm not famous for anything....
2. Have you ever met anyone famous? Only local celebrities (news broadcasters, radio personalities, etc.)

3. Are you related to anyone famous (anywhere on your family tree)? No. Not I'm aware of. Although, my grandfather was NAMED after Oliver Wendell Holmes.

4. Whose 15 minutes of fame should be taken away? DEFINITELY Paris Hilton. I loathe her!
I never realized how completely boring my life is. Fame? Not for JennieBoo!

3 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

jennie...you are famous right here!! :)

Klin said...

I'd have just about the same answers. Except for my grandpa wasn't named for Oliver Wendell Holmes.

I wouldn't want fame either. I like a little privacy when I screw up;)

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! Someone should tell Paris it's 15 MINUTES of fame, not 15 years.