Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Bug

Sometimes it helps to share with others what bugs your mind. They may have a solution, a kind word, or a smile of encouragement.



It bugs me that no one notices when I straighten and clean "Casa Bowen".
I can spend all day cleaning, straightening, re-arranging and in 15 minutes or less it goes right back to extreme chaos.
Clothes NEVER stay clean. Floors constantly need sweeping/vacuuming. And don't even get me started on dusting!
I feel like no one appreciates or helps maintain the things I do here in our home. Oh, well.....

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Have you talked to Miss Cleo about this? Seriously...she must relax and lounge all day...

{{hugs for JennieBoo}}

MommaBoo said...

LOL...cute! (And yes, she's a lazy bones!)

But seriously, Cleo WORKING?!

Yeah right!