Friday, September 21, 2007

I've made a decision.

I am going to remove the "She Who Blogs" blogroll from O So Mo Love. It takes up so much room.

From now on, I'll be accessing the blogs from our group site. It's easier that way, Frances is a better "keeper upper" than me AND I'll have more room for my stuff....because I'm selfish.

I'm not removing it because I'm ill or anything, I just don't think I'm keeping it up well anymore.

Please visit "She Who Blogs" located over there, in my sidebar ->. The blogroll of my ladies are there.

THANKS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up that you want more room because you are selfish. I haven't managed to put one up on my blog because I'm lazy! In fact it's been a really long time since I've updated anything on my blog (well, except the posts!) I guess I should put some time into that. :)

qualcosa di bello said...

i know what you mean about this...you want to have all the great gals, but that list is growing. i forget about updating so often & then i feel badly. i've decided, like you, to keep the SWB link & just go blog hopping that way.

& yes, frances is very very good at keeping us together!

MommaBoo said...

I hate having to do this, but it's the only way I can think of.

You ladies make me feel better about it, though. Thank you!

And you're so right about Frances. Now there's one "un"lazy lady!

*smile*

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
I think you made a good decision - the blogroll is growing in leaps and bounds.
Actually I've never kept the blogroll on my own blogs - just the logo and a links to the Yahoo Group Home Page & the official group site.
Sending bloglove your way,
Frances

MommaBoo said...

Thank you, Frances.

You understanding makes a huge impact!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend!