Friday, September 21, 2007

A CUTE Award for JennieBoo


This morning, I was given this award by Melanie from Our Happy Happenings.


This is what the person who created this award says about it-


This is what the person who created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers: Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. So, now it is my turn to pass it on.


Thank you sooooo much Melanie! I don't feel worth but I am still grabbing it! :Dbawahahhahaha!


I will pass on this award to 10 of my blogging buddies....(in no particular order)





4. Toni

5. Debs





10. Tori


Thanks ladies, for your sweet, honest, wonderful "blogginess"! I am honored to be in the company of such great ladies....

15 comments:

Debs said...

TY TY TY for the sweet award. I am working on putting it up now. :) Thanks again! :D

MommaBoo said...

You're so welcome! Happy weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

Wow!! That is so nice!! Thank you, JennieBoo!!!!

xoxo

And congratulations to the other blog buddies.

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm dying laughing here. I came home and was reading the comments on my post today. You mentioned you had something on your blog for me. K. So I come over here and don't see a thing. Well ok, I see lots of great things but nothing in your post with my name on today. No biggy. So I'm clicking on the ladies you gave your award to when I come to Willowtree. Who I DEFINITELY know is not a lady. When what do my wandering eyes see? MY url with willowtree's name. OMG you have no idea how funny that is. So either the award is going to me...or to Willowtree...or to both. Either way I had a great laugh today which I needed. JennieBoo you are the greatest LOL

Special K ~Toni said...

Awww! Thanks! You are sow awesome!

MommaBoo said...

Joy, I'm so sorry! What was I thinking? I fixed it, though...sorry! I'm such a dope sometimes!

Allison...you're welcome! :D

Happy weekend my sweet friends!

MommaBoo said...

Toni.....gee, thanks. Now I'm blushing!

Tori :) said...

Awww thanks Jennie Boo!

Anonymous said...

Hey just stopping by before I'm off for the weekend. It seems I won't be able to catch a break all week. But that's life for me. :) Thank you so much for the award. I'm honored. You're the best! :D

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Aw, thanks! You're so good with giving out awards--always so giving :)

And congrats on yours as well!

MommaBoo said...

You ladies are welcome! I got this award from a lady I would have passed it on to, if she hadn't already had it.

You're welcome & happy weekend all!

qualcosa di bello said...

aw, jennie...thank you so much you sweet thang!! southern blogging belle that you are...you make me want to sit on the porch & sip sweet tea while we rock & talk fah evah!

congratulations to you too, for you certainly blog with "grace & dignity" as the award says.

your story is a TREMENDOUS inspiration to me...

thank you for my saturday smile :D

MommaBoo said...

Now I'm REALLY blushing!

Qualcosa di bello...you have really made my Saturday. Such a sweet thank you.

And you're always welcome on my porch!

Karina said...

Awww Jennie, thank you!! I'm honored to accept this award, especially from a blogger such as you, who ALWAYS makes me smile.

Thank you.

MommaBoo said...

You're welcome Karina! You deserve it! I love your sweet, funny posts!

Hope you had a great mini vacay!