Wednesday, August 29, 2007



Tuesday Twosome is late this week because I just checked and the meme has finally been updated.

Sorry for the delay.

Surprise someone or be surprised? Explain: Surprise someone. I honestly enjoy making others happy, IF surprises are their thing. Seeing a happy face on someone is AWESOME!


Cheat or be cheated on? Explain: Either one is horrible! I choose neither because either one would make me a sniffling, crying mess. PERIOD!

Cook or be cooked for? Explain: I enjoy cooking. I may not do it well, but I like attempting. However, an occasional break is ALWAYS appreciated! Plus, "The Hubby" is a great cook!

Cry or cause someone to cry? Explain: Cry, definitely. I do so twice a week, or so, regardless. A "happy cry" I don't mind. A "sad cry", AWFUL!

Flirt or be flirted with? Explain:
Well, to be honest, I enjoy both. When I flirt with or get flirted with, by "The Hubby", it makes me happy. Other men, flirting with me makes me nervous and uneasy.

1 comments:

Frances D said...

You two sure are lovebirds.
It's nice.