Thursday, August 30, 2007

Loaded Questions ~#28~


Hypotheticals: If you were to add one room to your house, what would it be? I would like to close in the back patio and make it a hot tub, plant, sitting room. (A sauna with a/c) I would like windows and an indoor/outdoor carpeted floor.

Anything Goes: What issue are you sick of hearing about? I'm with Lynda on this one. Socialites breaking the law and the measly sentences they get just because they're "famous". Uggggghhhh!

No-Brainers: How many times a week do you read your horoscope? I never read my horoscope. I just live my life and put it in God's hands. He knows best, anyway.

Personals: On a scale from one to ten, how adventurous are you? I was much more so before my neck was broken. Now, I'm probably a 2 or 3. (It's also according to what I'm being adventurous about!)
Thanks, Lynda! Have a great day, all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey yeah huh? Just because they are famous they are "special". How ridiculous.

You described a very attractive room there. Very inviting. :)