Thursday, August 23, 2007

Loaded Questions #27

Well, I went onto Lynda's blog, One Day At A Time, and noticed the "Loaded Questions" meme was up. Guess I missed it. Ooops!


Hypotheticals: If you were to name the home you're currently living in, what would you name it? I enjoy being Jen or Boo. I suppose I'd stick with those because that's what I answer to!


Anything Goes: What single group of people do you feel the most compassion for? My loved ones. I feel compassion for everyone and animals, too! Those close to me have my complete heart, however.


No-Brainers: What is the most exotic food you have ever eaten? I would have to say Indian. I cannot pronounce or even write the name of the dish I enjoyed. All I know was that it was mixed vegetables with a curry/cheese sauce. YUM!


Personals: When you go to the bathroom, approximately how many minutes do you spend on the toilet? This depends on what I'm doing. #1 doesn't take as long as #2. And boy howdy, this is personal!

3 comments:

Debs said...

Love your answers....the last one got me to giggling.

Anonymous said...

Actually it was an Oops by me. I posted the questions really late in the day because I had no access to a computer until then. I'll be sure to post them the night before next week. Sorry about that Jennie.

Kwizgiver said...

Lynda must've been late this week... they weren't there when I looked Wednesday.

Fun answers!