Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Loaded Questions #25



Hypotheticals: If you could attend any Hall of Fame inductions, what would you choose? I would like to attend the Pro-Football HOF induction. BUT Only if Payton Manning is there! (YUM)

Anything Goes: What magazine have you been meaning to subscribe to? Ready Made (R). Hopefully, I'll get a subscripton for Christmas....SWEET!

No-Brainers: What color looks best on you? Black. Because I'm FAT and everyone know black "slims". I'm also like Lynda, fair-skinned and dark-haired.

Personals: How would you rate yourself on the political scale? Not exactly sure what a "political scale" IS, I am more Democrat, though. I support social programs, but NOT abortion.

Thanks so much, Lynda! I ALWAYS enjoy your meme.

If you'd like to play or to see other's answers, please click the button above!

3 comments:

Trista said...

Just dropped in to read your Tuesday meme list, but stopped at this post. Black is the color that looks best on my big booty too. ;)
http://mommysbusy.com

Kwizgiver said...

*sigh* I keep getting shut down when trying to go to Lynda's site... thankfully, you've got the questions! :-)

I do love your answers.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the political question. I consider myself liberal EXCEPT when it comes to abortion. I'm against that. I always enjoy your answers to these questions.