Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Loaded Questions #24

(Check out Lynda's new button, above. Isn't it cool?)



Hypotheticals: If you were a nationality other than your own, which would you choose, why? I would love to be full-blooded Native American instead of the little that I am. They seem to be so humble, majestic and spiritual....



Anything Goes: What is the most beautiful word you can think of? "Cellar Door", please see to the movie "Donnie Darko" for explanation. :D



No-Brainers: What two people would you most like to stand next to in a picture? I would like to be next to my Father's mother (who passed away when my Father was an infant) and "Big Momma" Bowen (Mike's grandmother who is a saint in his family. She passed away well before I was in the family).



Personals: What beverage do you find nauseating? That would be Diet Coke. Everyone loves it, but I just don't like it at all!

5 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I couldn't get to Lynda's site this week, it made my computer freeze. :-( I'm so glad I got the questions from you!!

And I love your Anything Goes.

~Allison

Melanie said...

I also hate Diet Coke! But, then I pretty much hate all soda...

Beckie said...

JennieBoo, you have endless energy!! I read through your site and I feel like a slacker. I have to say - all of the questions and meme always get me to thinking, I like that a lot.

qualcosa di bello said...

jennie...your blog quiz thingies are the perfect mind break from all my serious writing stuff! thanks...
nationality...Italian all the way

most beautiful word...flamingo

two people in a pic...salvador dali (love the eyes & moustache!) and johnny depp (this weeks celeb theme for me!) in full pirate dress ;)

nauseating beverage...soda in all its forms *unless* i have a tummy ache & it is ginger ale

Anonymous said...

Hey that's interesting Jennie, Dr. Pepper is our favorite soda, although my old favorite was Diet Coke. I don't like Diet Coke so much anymore though, it seems to taste so bland now. Perhaps I have just gotten used to the overpoweringly delicious taste of Dr. Pepper. :D He he. Great answers by the way, and I'm glad you enjoy the new button. :)