Monday, August 13, 2007

Google Meme

I was tagged by Callista on her blog, Callista's Ramblings
The rules of this meme are simple:





2) Click on Google images
3) Type in your name and search
4) Repost (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

Okay, here we go:

(If you click on the pics, you can learn more about these various "Jennifer Bowen"s)

I have ALWAYS wanted to be a professional photographer!


I've never been good at sports, though.


Wait! I don't have blonde hair!


Most of the pics I found were for Jennifer Bowen Photography. Not so bad, since I'd love to be a photographer....

Anyway, I'll be tagging:

Kwizgiver @ What if This is As good As it Gets?

Tiggerlane @ The Neophyte Blogger

Toni @ ~special K family~

Frances @ BlogJem

Susan @ Give It A Try-One Day At A Time

Have fun, ladies!

7 comments:

Debs said...

That is so cool. I may try this sometime.

Tiggerlane said...

OMG...you are not going to BELIEVE who shares my name. I'm almost afraid to post a photo!

But I will...just...gotta...breathe....

Kwizgiver said...

Yikes! I'll try it now. ;-)

Debs said...

I did the google meme....it was tons of fun. I found out someone in TX was a Representative with my name. LOL

Kathleen said...

Thanks for participating, glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie,

I'm *finally* getting this up!

Special K ~Toni said...

I will try and get this done by Monday or Tuesday! Fun Meme!