Monday, August 13, 2007

FUN MONDAY ~ Treat Edition



Well, THIS week's FUN MONDAY, was a killer, NOT! I enjoyed this one highly! Thanks, Beckie (one of my "She Who Blogs" buddies!). Check out her blog, Give it a Try- One Day at a Time.



This week, our assignment is:



"I want to know what your favorite treat is. Is it sweet or sour? Is it plain or salty? Is it candy or chocolate? Is it homemade or store bought? For instance, if your favorite is chocolate, tell us what kind specifically - sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes not so much. I have heard a lot of talk about Junior Mints, but is it your favorite or just a tasty treat? It can be anything, popcorn, peanuts, ice cream or chips, maybe you have more than one favorite - that is ok, just show us your favorite(s) and tell us why you like it so much. C’mon, what gets you all juiced up? "



Well, I have so many "yummies" I've decided to post pics of the ones I enjoy. (WARNING: Candy OVERLOAD!) BTW, the "names: of the snacks I enjoy should be readable. I snapped their pics BEFORE I tore into 'em.

Okay, okay, it looks like a lot. It is! I NEVER eat all this at once, maybe over a few days, at least!


Now my tummy's rumbling!


I enjoyed this week's Fun Monday. It was yummy!


THANKS FOR HOSTING, BECKIE!!!!!!!!!


(to sign up for next week's Fun Monday, please visit Uncaringbear)

14 comments:

katy said...

i will have one of those, one of those, one of those and one of those, ok i will have all of them!

Beckie said...

Great Pics! I haven't had a Heath bar in years. Yum!

Debs said...

Whatchamacallit. :O I have not had one of those in forever! I LOVE reese's cups, kit kat, and I adore Heath bars. OH I am getting hungry again. LOL

Anonymous said...

Reese's are so good. Love the Reese's ice cream too.

Kaytabug said...

I love that Take 5 bar...I found it in an Ice cream made by the blue bunny...talk about a match made in heaven!!

ChrisB said...

I can see lots of treats I like. In particular Junior mints I so love those :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I will have a Hershey Bar please.

Or 6.

Tiggerlane said...

Whatchamacallits and HEATH bars are my favorite candy bars....major YUM!

Happy Monday - can't wait to hear the tight pants story.

Jill said...

can i live at your place please!!!! umm i love candy. candy corn, taffy, chocolate, mmmmmmm. i often say to my hubby very quietly that i want to go home with someone else in the grocery store because they have a big cart full of treats.. oh so fickle...

Anonymous said...

Sensory...overload...drowning in drool....

Jenni said...

I like Take 5 bars. Perfect combination of sweet and salty. Do my eyes deceive me or can you really win a cowboy by eating candy? There's never been a better reason to break your diet, ladies!

Unknown said...

Omg, I almost completely forgot about Heath bars!!! I used to love those -- and Baby Ruth (haven't had one of those in years either).

This week's FM is so sucking for me (I started eating very healthily so I can get rid of my spare tire).

Unknown said...

Wow I had to go to your archives to find Fun Monday, serves me right for being so slow. :)

You have so much candy, don't ya wanna share? Pretty please? No? Well at least think of me while you savor it. Love the KitKats and the Reeses the most.

Special K ~Toni said...

Going to find chocolate now...