Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Are We Not Men? We Are DEVO

Okay, so "The Hubby" has liked DEVO since before me. I never really cared much about them and then HE came along.

Now I love DEVO and am a fan of their videos, music and "funky" style. Yes, I have become the "real tomato" of "The Hubby's" spud-boy-dom. MUTANTS UNITE! (whatever....)

Today, "The Hubby" sent me a drawing a kid named Aaron drew of DEVO. Visions of little "MIKES" danced in my head.......(this pic reminds me of something our future children may draw one day.) NICE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH no...Now I have "Whip It" going through my head:)
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

hey there...I responded to your comment on my blog as well as added you to my links section! ;)
HARMONIA

Anonymous said...

Kids are so sweet...

Debs said...

Whip it! Whip it good! LOVE the pic very cute! :)