Thursday, August 09, 2007

3x Thursday: 08/09/y2k+7


Whatcha thinkin about?


What are you thinking about this week? List 3 things that are on your mind.

1.) How well I scored on my State exam. I'm, like, 30th in the state and in the top 10 in the county. Now, if I could only get a job!
2.) How I should straighten and clean-out my little "office". I'm just WAY to lazy to do it, though. Plus, the a/c doesn't blow in there and it's like a sauna. Urrgghhh.
3.) How I should start Scrap booking more earnestly. I enjoy it. I have the supplies. I even have a craft room to do it in. Again, I'm a lazy bum. Go figure!

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I wouldn't call you lazy. You're conserving energy. Heck, it's hot!!!

:-)

MommaBoo said...

There we go. I like your thinking!

Now if I could just convince "The Hubby"! :)

Melanie said...

Congrats on your state exam- that's awesome!!

Karina said...

State exam in what?? Congrats on your score and good luck in the job hunt!