Friday, August 10, 2007

105 in the shade.....



(Before to long, I'm going to hafta do this!)


"While we typically can't wait for Friday's, we've been dreading today since it will likely be the hottest of the week. Another record bites the dust when we make it up to 105 this afternoon. The heat advisory remains in effect today but not for tomorrow. The difference is the humidity will not be quite as high keeping us below advisory heat indices. However, the triple-digit heat continues on in to next week. --Rob Hatchell, Doppler 12 StormVison Meteorologist"(my local forecast)


Temps: Hi 105 F Lo 78 F

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Wish you were here...

MommaBoo said...

How cool is it there?

At least I'm not like my buddy in NYC. It's hot AND rainy. Rainforest, anyone?

God bless Frances....

Debs said...

I am sick of the heat.

qualcosa di bello said...

oh, i hear you, girl! our so-called "low" last night was 80!