Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Wednesday Mind Hump
Hello everyone! Welcome to another Mind Hump. Cheer up, because today is Cheer Up day!
1. What makes you cheer up? Talking with and meditating on God's word, Snuggling with "The Hubby", scrapbooking, taking pics, talking with and being with loved ones, playing with Miss Cleo Ann, painting, listening to up-beat music.
2. Who makes you cheer up? GOD, "The Hubby", my sissy, Candice, both my parents, my bff, Monica, my on-line "buddies", my mother-in-law, my family, and Miss Cleo Ann. (this sounds like a recap of #1!)
3. What location makes you cheer up? I enjoy going onto my patio, sitting in my swing and reading/napping. I also cheer up when I'm at church.
4. What food or beverage makes you cheer up? Anyone who knows me knows chocolate and Dr. Pepper are The Boo's prozac (r). :D
Hope you all have a "cheerful" day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with Dr. Pepper!

Anonymous said...

What a nice list! I needed this to get me over teh hump ...

Russ said...

Thanks for mind humping!