Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Twosome



Two refreshing drinks: Ice water and a cold brewskey! (I know, I'm bad...but hey! I never go anywhere afterward!)

Two places that are always cool (home, mall, work, etc.): On my couch, right across from the a/c vent. Also, in my downstairs "powder room", no windows, no light, ALWAYS cool.

Two ways you keep cool: Take a cool shower and crank up the a/c. I WILL NOT be hot!

Two items of clothing/shoes that are a must (tank tops, shorts, etc.) Tank top and sandals.

Two places you’d go on vacation to to get away from the heat: And money is endless, right? Alaska and Australia....

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I am getting an air conditioner this week!

Bunny said...

Australia - good choice. I forgot about that, opposite hemispheres and all. Great answers!

qualcosa di bello said...

jennie...i always enjoy your blog ditties! this one is so cute.

drinks...water & iced coffee
places...in the water & in the water!!
ways to keep cool...get in the water or turn a hose on my own head (while watering the flowers!)
clothing...sandals & shorts
places...i LOVE the heat, so i am usually traveling toward it not away from!

Melanie said...

Ahhh yes, I love my a/c too! I refuse to be hot.