Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ten on Tuesday for 7/3/07


This week we're asked to list 10 things we'd like to do before we die:
1. Get pregnant, experience pregnancy, and motherhood
2. Visit Paris
3. Run again (haven't been able to since my stroke)
4. Learn to play the violin
5. Visit Italy
6. Fly in an airplane
7. Overcome my fear of water (no boats for me!)
8. Become a gourmet chef
9. Earn a million dollars
10. Discover the cure for cancer (it didn't say "for real" stuff, did it?)
Happy Tuesday, all!
If you'd like to play, click on the link above.
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Number 10--I sincerely hope you do that! You'll probably need #9 to do #2 unless you're backpacking or something, lol. Great list.

PJD said...

OK... so here's the plan: Get a job as a gourmet chef doubling as a violin player on a river cruise in Paris. Cook only with holistic, counter-cancer ingredients; this will bring you fame and fortune. I think this plan knocks off #2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. I can't really help with the other three, sorry.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see number #10 happen...

Great list.

Happy Tuesday!

Patois42 said...

You seem to have such great aspirations. I'll bet you can achieve a lot of them.

Beckie said...

Good list Jennie Boo! I like it.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hey, regarding Number 5, you already have a place to stay :)