Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Month by Month 2007 Meme

My thanks to Kwizgiver for this fun meme!

JANUARY

Who kissed you on new years? "The Hubby", Michael.

Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Yeah, I wanted to lose weight. Oh, well!

Does it snow where you live? Not usually. It's does maybe once every 10 years or so.

Do you like hot chocolate? It's chocolate. What's NOT to love?

Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, only watched it on T.V.

FEBRUARY
Who was your Valentine? "The Hubby", Michael. WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!

When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class? Of course!

Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Who cares? I loved the movie, though.

MARCH
Are you Irish? Partly I guess. Grandmomma is, I think.

Do you wear green on St. Paddy's Day? YEP!

What did you do for St. Paddy's Day in 2007? Went to my bff's and her hubby's house. We got "wasted"!

Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Is it over in March?

APRIL
Do you like the rain? Sometimes. It like to hear it at night, on the roof. Also, somedays are meant to be overcast. Perfect weather for a good book and a cup of hot tea.

Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? Nope.

Do you get tons of candy on Easter? No. I prefer celebrating the REAL reason for Easter.

Do you celebrate 4/20? HUH?

Do you love the month of April? Sure. Why not?

What is your favorite flower? Stargazer Lilies

Do you like the spring? Yes, it's planting time!

Finish the phrase "April showers" give me nice dreams!

MAY
Do you celebrate Mothers Day? Of course! We celebrate with my momma (Gea-Mom), "The Hubby"'s mom and my Grandmother.

Was/Is there anything special about May to you? My wedding anniversary is the 25th! YAY!

JUNE
What year did/will you graduate from high school? 1997

Do anything fun during this month? Not usually.

Have a favorite baseball team? The Atlanta Braves

Do you celebrate Father's Day? YES! We celebrate with my Daddy (BOB) and my PawPaw.

JULY
What did you do on the Fourth of July? We "grilled" out with my family and visited with "The Hubby"'s mom.

Any plans for 07/07/07? We had a family gathering at my grandparent's house.

Are you going on any vacations during this month? Bawhahahhhah...No!

Do you blast the A/C all day? Of course!

AUGUST
Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer? Why should we? We didn't DO anything the rest of the time? Why now?

What was your favorite summer memory of '07? "Girl's Day Out" with my Gea-Mom & sissy, Candice.

Did you have a sunburn? No. I slather on the sunblock! SPF 45 baby!

Did you go to the beach a lot? Not once *sigh*

SEPTEMBER
Will you be attending college/school? No. My sissy's a teacher, though.

Who was your favorite teacher? My Senior English/Literature teacher, Mrs. Cowles.

Do you like fall better than summer? Without a doubt!

OCTOBER
What was your last Halloween costume? I was a "Big Baby"! (And still am! :D)

What is your favorite candy? Hershey's Milk Chocolate

Whose birthday is during this month? ME!!!!!!!!!!!! my cousin and my father's mother (deceased)

Is there anything important during this month? What, you mean BESIDES the day of MY birth? I guess only Halloween.

NOVEMBER
Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? My Gea-Mom's parent's house.

What are you thankful for? Being saved, my loved ones, necessities and for being alive!

Do you love stuffing? I'm more of a dressing girl (I live in the South!)

DECEMBER
Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes. Celebrating the birth of my Saviour is #1 on my list! I also enjoy being with those I love. Oh, and the presents are nice, too!

Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Every year! (By "The Hubby")

Get anything special last year? A "family" ring, that I picked out and picked up, from "The Hubby".

What do you want this year? To be with my loved ones. AND a new pair of CROCS(r)

Do you know what your next new years resolution will be? To loose weight and to become pregnant! WooooooooHoooooooooooooo!

1 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I grew up 45 minutes outside of Hershey, PA--the whole town really does smell like chocolate!

It's my favorite too so I have to have it shipped into Italy (via Mom and friends) despite all the good and famous chocolate here. I'm such a brat ;)