Friday, July 27, 2007

Melanie's meme Challenge!

Career Meme

Melanie from"Our Happy Happenigs" tagged me this morning to do this career meme.

Here is how to play:
If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?


This is a little tough. I'm a stay-at-home wife, since my accident. I'll answer the best I can, though!

1. Gourmet chef
2. Horticulturalist
3. Artist
4. Veterinarian
5. Psychiatrist

And now I have to tag five people to do this meme. So, I'm tagging Tori, Karina, Debs, Kwizgiver and Toni.

Don't forget to have fun, ladies! Please let me know when you've answered. I wanna check out your answers!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

I love your answers! Once you cook the food I'll test it for you. Yummy!

Kwizgiver said...

Okey dokey... I'm up!
Allison

Debs said...

I did my answers and had fun. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

Great choices! I will do this as soon as I can!

Jen said...

I'm with you on the gourmet chef! Great list.

Unknown said...

Hi!

I wonder why you choose: psychiatrist...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great list! Lots of interesting choices.

Karina said...

OOOH fun! I'll try to do this one later today...trying to catch up on work right now, but wanted to see what I'd been tagged for! ;-) THANKS!