Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ch ch ch changes......

WooooooooooHoooooooooo!

I FINALLY have 3 columns, now! I have wanted to "even up" my blog for a while now. I finally took the plunge today.

I've tried to remember all my widgits, but if there is something I have forgotten (NO DOUBT!) please leave me a comment here.

If I visit you and you don't see your blog's name in my "SHE WHO BLOGS" blogroll or beneath the ""Blogs I Enjoy Visiting" please let me know. I don't want to leave anyone or anything out.

Just like moving, I'm sure I've forgotten/misplaced something and I will need help locating it.

Thanks for understanding, guys!

Also, my blog's in my favorite colors now: red, black & white!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

9 comments:

Stacie said...

I know you come by me occasionally. http://twinkies.bastetweb.com.

If you would like to be on my blogroll, leave a comment at http://twinkies.bastetweb.com/blogroll/

qualcosa di bello said...

The Boo is looking good!!!!!

Special K ~Toni said...

I love the new look! But then again, red is my favorite color!

I did notice something missing- go here for the code!

1UP RPG said...

Congrats on your new look.

I recently made the leap to Wordpress after a couple of Blogger "remodels." I guess that would be "Extreme Makeover: Blogger Edition."

Bob

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Look at you all three-columned and all--looks fantastic :)

Debs said...

Red is my favorite color too. Love the new look! You go girl!!

Karina said...

I was going to comment on how great your blog looks! I've been thinking about moving to three columns too...one of these days!

Love the black/red/white too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally diggin' your new blog layout. Red on black is awesome.

Melanie said...

I love your new look! It's fabulous!!