Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Wednesday Mind Hump

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Hump. Today's meme will be about magazines.
1. Do you currently subscribe to any magazines? If so, which ones? Yes. I have a subscription to "Better Homes and Gardens", that's it!
2. What magazines have you subscribed to in the past? "Better Homes and Gardens" and "Memory Maker" (a scrap booking mag...otherwise, I buy 'em at the store!)
3. What do you do with the little cards that always fall out of the magazine? Do you toss them, or have you found a use for them? Most of the time, I toss, but sometimes I paint them up and use them as bookmarks in books, cookbooks and other magazines.
4. If you could start a magazine, what would it be about? Who or what would be on the cover of the first issue? I'd like to manage a magazine about blogging and memes. I believe I'd have an entirely black cover, on my starting issue. Then, I'd hold a contest, monthly or whatever, for a blogger who reads my mag. If he/she won the contest, their pic would grace the cover. Just a thought.......
Wanna hump? Check it out here: http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com/

3 comments:

FalnAngel7 said...

Cool idea for a magazine. I'd probably read it :)

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! I like your blogging/meme magazine idea. You could interview people who write memes (like me) and ask them how they started and how they come up with questions.

MommaBoo said...

Thanks, guys.

Now if I could only get it off the ground! *sigh*