Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday Twosome for 6/5/07

Do you Tuesday Twosome? Want to? Check 'em out, here:
http://captive-heart.com/tuesdaytwosomememe/

How many hours of sleep do you get and is it enough? Usually 8 to 81/2 hours. Yes, I think so.

How many times do you get angry/upset and is it too much? ALL THE TIME, DANG IT! Way to much!

How often do you drink caffeine and is it too much? I have really tried to cut out the caffeine. It gives me headaches and Insomnia.

How often do you use your cell phone and does it distract from your responsibilities? My cell phone is my only phone, so I use it regularly. I doesn't distract me from my responsibilities. Blogging however....

How much time do you spend on the Internet and is it too much? Several hours a day and I think it is too much, sometimes.

Oh, well...Happy Tuesday, everyone!

5 comments:

FatBlokeThin said...

Hi Jen - came looking for your WW but it's not there!! Then became mezmorized by the hashbrowns mmmmmmmmmm...........happy WW.

Karina said...

OH, the internet and the time it SUCKS up...lol

Drew said...

I figure most of us spend too much time online. There's worst things you could be doing.

Helena said...

Your way ahead of WW, its only tuesday, no wonder I end up in the hundreds,lol.

Trista said...

Hey there Jennieboo. Thanks for the visit. We do have some similar answers, even though our circumstances are not the same. I know that I'm a pepper! Have a great week!