Friday, October 13, 2006


* Wednesday night we were bombarded with some "centralized" bad weather. At 7:15 or so, the wind picked up, it started raining and hailing. Then, the electricity went out for about 10 minutes or so. Luckily, the electricity came back on and we didn't miss Lost (thank
goodness!).

When I went outside the next morning, I noticed leaves blown everywhere, 2 broken flower

pots, and 3 or 4 trees in our complex that were damaged. One fell on our neighbors roof and she didn't even hear it. Thank God she is okay and nothing was seriously damaged.

* Saturday, Bob, Gea-Mom, Mike and I went to Santuck (a community yard sale held every first Saturday of the month). We browsed about and had a fun time, until Mike's allergies "put him down". We took him home and put him to bed and he says he feels much better, now.

* I also went to my niece's baby shower in Greenville. Heather married Mike's nephew, Jason, in May. She'll be having Jacob Parker in November, we hope! She received some very nice gifts, mostly from my other niece, Nicole. I just hope she throws ME a baby shower! It was so nice and I had a great time.

* I got a letter in the mail Tuesday. My ten year High School reunion is next Thursday. I cannot believe it's been 10 YEARS since I graduated High School. Man! I am considering going. I don't know. I want to, but since my stroke, I'm a totally different person now. I will probably go anyway.


* That's all for now, but, have no doubt, I'LL BE BACK!!!

0 comments: