Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Girls Gone Wild!


Saturday, August 12, my best friend, Monica & I hung out at Casa Bowen and scrapbooked.

From @ 11:00 to around 3:30ish we scrapped, listened to the radio, snacked on goodies, talked and had a wonderful "girls day in". Mike and Brian<--Monica's hubby (along with Chad<-- our buddy) went to The Hub and played Counterstrike.

BTW, if you live near Montgomery, AL, and like to play PC games, check out The Hub LAN Gaming Center on the Atlanta Highway. When I find their website address, I'll post it.

Anyway, Monica and I have been friends for 13 years. We were best friends all through high school. After a brief seperation, during college, we have re-connected, to my absolute joy! I love Mony-Ca and always will.

p.s. She's going to KILL me for posting her pic.....Haha!

0 comments: